* If you want to open the main page with frame, click here.
Membership Membership Application Form
Opportunities for members
* Seminars and round table discussions with corporate and government representatives of Japan, United States and Virginia.
* Seminars and lectures on timely business and economic issues.
* Essential corporate introductions --U.S. and Japanese ---providing opportunities for Virginia service corporations and suppliers to strengthen relationship with Japanese corporations doing business in Virginia.
*Customized cultural preparation [business etiquette and practices] for Virginia corporations doing business with Japanese corporations.
*Basic interpreting and translating with references for major projects; References to Japanese classes.
*Internship of young Japanese professionals in Virginia corporations.
*Acculturation programs. [assistance to newly arrived Japanese families]
*Support of Japanese Saturday Schools throughout Virginia.
*Programs on Japanese society, history, and culture followed by social events.
*Programs on Virginia / American society, history and culture for Japanese.
*Events, parties, in Japanese and American styles:
New Year parties [Mochi-tsuki] / Golf outings
*Sister Cities encouragement, maintenance and development.
*Establishment of sister school relationships and school exchanges.
* Assisting artistic and cultural exchanges.
* The Society serves as an alliance partner for handling of Japanese Citizenship matters including the handling of passport and general concerns of Japanese living in Virginia.